Current Vacancy - Venue and Events Manager
11 December 2019
We are currently recruiting for a Venue and Events Manager here at The Night Yard.
- Do you have a passion for providing the exceptional customer service for a couple on their day?
- Do you have at 3-5 years experience as a Venue or Events Manager and experience and knowledge of the Wedding Industry?
- Do you want to manage a small team to develop the business and increase sales?
We are looking for a full time permenant team member to start in January. You will work in this gorgeous Grade II listed venue in an area of outstanding natural beauty and manage our 40+ weddings each year.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To increase the sale of weddings, conferences, meetings, events and private parties
- To co-ordinate wedding co-ordinators, suppliers, cleaners and maintenance team
- To promote The Night Yard and HICO Events Ltd
- To manage budgets, cashflow, payments and record keeping
- To ensure the safety of people at The Night Yard
Being able to work evenings and weekends is an essential part of this role, as well as having your own transport.
To apply, please send a customised CV and covering letter, outlining why you are the ideal candidate for this job for the attention of Mirelle Frost.
Closing date: 31 December 2019 Interviews: Thursday 9 January 2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year